Thursday, January 24, 2008

The winter blues...


Oh what you do when you have the winter blues. Yesterday I was so tired of cold weather, that I decided to give myself a pedicure. It was 14 degrees at the time. Though no one can see it unless I take off my socks or my cozy slippers(sometimes both). Oh Well, it sure made me feel better. I am ready to be wearing my flip flops and working outside. You know it must really be love for me to endure this cold weather for 4 to5 months out of the year. Well not much else has happened here, except this morning Payton and I put up the Valentines tree. I will try to get pictures of that soon. I sure hope everyone else is keeping warm and cozy.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Oooh, looks good! That brings back some memories....

Brittany said...

I'm with you on the winter blues thing - Can't wait till Spring! Cute piggies and flip flops ;)