Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm going shopping...

I sound excited don't I? Well I am, We meaning Eric and I, Kim and Merlin are going to Des Moines in the morning. The guys are going to a huge farm show and us girls are going shopping. I am hoping to find lots of good bargains, I don't really need anything but it is always fun to look. Today I got some sad news, my cousin Christie Larson found out today that she lost her baby. She went for here eighteen week check-up and found out she had lost it. I wish you would pray for her and her husband Mike. I know they would appreciate it. I know we sure did when we experienced our loss.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Have fun shopping! I hope you find lots of bargains!!! California Girl had some skirts for $5 on Saturday, but we didn't make it over there. Oh, well... maybe when you come down sometime we can all do one of our shopping trips! :)

So sad for your cousin. I know that is hard!

Candice said...

Hey! Will you trade places with me??? You can go to my math class and take my quiz for me, then you can sit through my 3-hour anatomy class tomorrow night...yeah, that sounds great! Haha