Tuesday, January 8, 2008

GEAUX Tigers!!!

Well all I can say is "We are the Champions." What a great football game.
I may not live in Louisiana any more but I am still a Tiger Girl.
I brought out my stash of LSU potato chips for the game.
Eric and I had our own "tailgate party."

I decorated the table with fabric and crepe paper and fixed some good food.

Little smokies in a blanket, sausage balls, chips & dip and for dessert

apples and dip. It was all good and easy.


This does not look very good but at least it's purple and gold.

Thanks for the sweatshirt and blanket Mom & Dad. I really enjoyed having

these to use for the evening. Way to geaux LSU!

3 comments:

Slade said...

Nice tailgate party Sissy!
We had Popeyes, Cokes, and M&Ms...lol

Candice said...

Hey, I sooo want that blanket!! We had pizza, nachos, cookies, mt. dew, pepsi, cream soda, sweet tea, well, you get the point! haha I was also wearing my LSU sweatshirt last night! Love the decorations!

Michelle said...

Hey Melissa, its good to see that our Tigers had some support up there in Iowa. They say you can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south out of the girl. I love it here but I sure wish we could have some of the snow you have.....