Friday, January 18, 2008

Company's here

My cousin Jennifer and her little boy Lane come today, they are going to spend the night with us and then go to her sisters in St. Louis. It is very nice to have them, we don't get company often. Lane and Payton had a good time playing together until it was past nap time for both of them and then the fights began. I will post pictures of them later.
To answer your question Michelle, yes I did figure out who you are and it is great to have you for a blogging friend. I just love to get in touch with people I know but have not been in contact with in a long time. And also the Tupperware party is still going on, about 5 or 6 more days.
Well I guess that's all for now. Your probably wondering why I'm blogging instead of visiting with my guest, well she is taking a nap with Lane, poor Jennifer had a headache.

1 comment:

Candice said...

No, I didn't get the cute guy as my partner. =( But there is a really cute guy in the class and we left at the same time and he started talking to me on the way out. That was pretty cool. We actually got some snow today!! It was pouring down, but unfortunately it didn't stick. Maybe we'll get some tonight though. That would be awesome!!