Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby it's cold outside...


What a yucky day. We had ice and rain off and on all day. The only time I went out of the house was to take some pictures of the ice. Eric had fun going to work this morning, he called me to tell me how fun it was sliding around on the highway. And at lunch he rode his four wheeler for awhile. I took some pics of him, but they were not good, he was going to fast. :) Well anyway I got most of my sewing done for my quilting class. And it has been very nice just being lazy today. And my sweet husband is going to take me out to supper. I guess it had been a good day after all.



This is the greenery on my porch railing.

3 comments:

Jennifer Truitt said...

Wish we had some ice and snow here...for a day or two! Andrea keeps asking "when is it going to snow so we can have Christmas?" She has it in her mind that we can't have Christmas without snow!:)

Candice said...

Wow, I would love to have some snow! Although I highly doubt that is going to happen!

Heidi said...

Hey Missa,
Sure looks like cappuccino weather to me. Are ya'll still coming by this month? I sure would love to see you.