Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!

Santa came to visit Saturday evening. I got to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas. Most of the Robinson family (the ones that were not sick) came over that night , we ate and play the White elephant game. It was a lot of fun and it was great to be with my family.
Sunday we had a good service at church and heard some of the songs from their Christmas program, that was a real treat. After church Sunday night Uncle Greg, Aunt Sue and their kids came over and we had more food and fellowship. I think I will weigh ten pounds more by the time I leave here. It seems like everything we do involves food.
This morning we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel. (eating again) Then we bought one last gift Mom needed to get and now we are just hanging out here at home and getting some more food ready for tomorrow. I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas Eve.

This is my cousin Sarah-Ann hugging Santa, it took quite a bit of persuading to get here to do it. She was not overly fond of him. I sure am! :)


No comments: