Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas with the Millers

Last night we had Christmas with Eric's parents, we had a good
time and got lots of good presents. It is fun to have two families
to have Christmas with so you get to open gifts and be with family
twice. We receive a couch and love seat from Mom and Dad
Miller, which I already told you about. And I got two more
longaberger baskets. Yeah!
Mom laughing about something, as always.
Dad very seriously opening a Cathedrals and Greater Vision Cd's.
Isn't she cute, I named here Flopsy.
Eric got a Santa Suit. Ho Ho Ho!
And last but not least I got a goat pillow from Grandad and Granny Miller.
To explain why, I have always wanted a pet goat but Eric says they are
just a pain. So I guess I will just have to settle for a pillow.
Well I better get off here and get some packing done. We are leaving
tomorrow and going to the Boardmans and spend the night, then Friday
morning we are going on to Shreveport. So I have much to do! I hope
to post when I am in LA but who knows.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Haha...Eric makes such a great Santa!! lol