Monday, October 15, 2007

What have I been up to?

Well I am back everyone, well I didn't actually go any where I just have not posted in few days. Saturday I went to a craft show, I found Christmas presents for my mother in-law and my sister in-law. That is such a relief, since my mother in-law can be hard to buy for. Can you believe it, I shopped the whole day and only can home with some cinnamon-orange tea bags for myself(for when I curl up and read a book or work on craft projects). I did buy Eric a bag of Kettle corn and he was very happy. Well anyway I guess that's all there is to post right now. I need to go clean my house and do ironing, my parents are coming on Saturday and I need to have everything in order. It really makes my get to work knowing someone is coming(don't won't Mom to see the junk in the closets.)

4 comments:

Charity said...

Well, you should see my mom when she comes to my house! :) Just Kidding!! Sounds like you've been busy! I'm hoping we can get our Christmas shopping done by the first of Dec. It's coming along pretty good.
I babysat Kaelin most of the day today, and managed to get some cleaning done! (She took a couple of naps!) :) It feels good to get things clean!

Candice said...

Ha! That's one thing I haven't started doing yet...Christmas shopping! I guess that would be a good idea!

Charity said...

Did you get your knitting stuff? It would be fun to have a fellow knitter! :) Let me know if you have any questions... I'll help if I can! Check out www.knittinghelp.com - that was the biggest help to me! Let me know how it goes! I know you are busy getting ready for your parents to come! Have fun! :)

Melissa said...

Yes I got my knitting stuff. I can do the cast on stitch pretty good, but I cannot get the hang of the knit stitch. I am going to keep working on it. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.