Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Busy Days

Well let's see what has happened since I posted last. Saturday was a very nice day, so I did some mowing at my in-laws, I'm ready for mowing season to be over, and I washed my front outside windows. And then I decided to start painting my laundry room, our basement has not been a big priority and so not much has been done to it. Well anyway the yucky pink walls were driving me crazy, so I started painting, it is going to look nice when I get it all done.
Yesterday I took Payton to story time at the library and we had a good time, except for a little boy that kept picking on her. Oh well I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of two and three year old's together. Payton tore the cover off one of my old books(already about to fall off)and when I found her I said Oh Payton and was going to scold her, she looked at me and said you disappointed? It is so hard to discipline when she does things like that. Well I guess that's about all I have to tell you for now, life on the farm is not very exciting right now.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Life has such a way of being just everyday, huh? :) Kinda makes it hard to think of things to post! :) I know! I did babysit Monday, but most of my time was spent trying to get them both to sleep at the same time! :) Not really exciting, huh? We did have fun with them, Mark enjoys the girls too! (Ashlynn and Kaelin)