Friday, October 12, 2007

Great News

Well I have good news. I found Tibby (the cat) this afternoon. I was going to my in-laws and had gotten to the end of our road, I looked in the neighbors yard and there she was. Was I ever happy. I know, I know, I sound really sappy being so happy because of a cat. Oh well I am just glad she didn't get eaten by some animal.
We had a slight scare at noon today. Our Carbon Monoxide detector began going off. So we moved took it to the basement and kitchen to see if it went off there, NO it did not. So I was off to Wal-Mart to buy a new one and find out what it did. The new one did not go off, so I guess the old one was just telling us it was giving up the ghost. I hope that's the only problem.
Tomorrow I am probably going to a craft show in a small town close by. I am hoping to find some Christmas presents, it is fast approaching. I sure wish some of you were here to go with me.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Wow! You had quite an eventful day!!! So glad you found your cat! I would have been very worried too! Hope you have fun at the craft show. Mom and I did some major shopping yesterday, mostly for stuff for pastor appreciation Sunday tomorrow. We did happen to stop at California Girl. :) I got a pretty outfit for $10!!