Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shopped and Dropped

Well today I went to Iowa City and went shopping, all by myself. I wish some of y'all could have joined me, it would have been alot more enjoyable. Anyway I went to Iowa City which is about an hour away, I found some shirts for Eric and also a few things for myself and a birthday present for my sister in-law. After I got home this evening Eric, Merlin and I went to church for work night, they are painting the rent house the church owns. I mostly just supervised and made sure everybody else got their work done. Just Kidding!
I am very sad right now my tiger stripped kitten (Tibby)had been missing for two days now. I was getting pretty attached to the two kitten and then one up and disappears. I told Eric that I prayed she would come back and he laughed and asked if I thought God would just drop her on the front porch. Well He could if He wanted too. :)
By the way my laundry room is coming along nicely. I'll post pictures when I get it finished.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Wow, shopping...I wish I could have been there too!! lol

Love ya!