Thursday, September 27, 2007

A beautiful day


Eric and Payton hanging out on the blanket

What a Sweetheart!

Yummy

What's in the basket.


This morning I decided that we would take a picnic lunch to the shop for Eric. Of course Payton thought this was a great idea, she said we were going to have a picket. So I packed sandwiches,apple slices,chips,cream soda and others things for Eric and I, Payton had macaroni and chicken nuggets. We had such a good time and the weather was absolutely glorious. Well I need to get off here and get some things ready for our church hayride tomorrow night. It will be held at Eric's grandparents, I am providing the paper products and doing a little decorating(pumpkins,cornstalks,mums) so I guess I need to get everything together. I will try to take some pictures of the hayride. Until then have a great day.

2 comments:

Charity said...

What a beautiful day for a "picket!!" Cute pictures! Such fun!

Candice said...

I wanna go on a hayride!! That sounds like a lot of fun!