Saturday, October 11, 2008

Parade watching with Payton

Are they going to throw Candy? That is the question Payton kept asking me this morning. I went to a small town close by for their Fall Festival and Craft show, and to go to the parade with Payton. I ended up taking her down to watch it by myself because her Mom was helping run a garage sale. We had a great time seeing all the people and floats and most of all getting Candy.
I have had some fun playing around with these photos, I have been using Picnik to edit them. Does anybody know of a better photo editor, I am always willing to try new ones.
Old Glory!
Waiting for the Candy.
Getting stickers from the clown.
The source of the "banging" noise. You could hear them before you could see them
and she wanted to know what the noise was.
Best Buddies Forever!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Cute pictures!! I like the way you've edited them.

I sometimes use Picasa on my computer. You can download it and just use it, instead of doing everything online. It doesn't have quite as many effects as Picnik does, though. I'd love to find out about others too.

Melissa said...

I have Picasa but it just does not have enough fun stuff. I'll keep looking and let you know if I find anything.