Thursday, October 23, 2008

I ordered it...



Thanks for every ones advice on a camera. After much reading and comparing we finally made the decision to buy a Canon ELPH. I ordered it yesterday, Matt said the company ships very fast so am hoping to have it before the weekend is over. I've got to get to reading the manual and learning how to operate the new hi-tech equipment before the first week of November. I am taking a little trip that week, I will give you more details as the time gets closer. Well I am off to work on more Christmas gifts. P.S. Thank you for my Mom's birthday greetings, I know she enjoyed reading each one.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Looks like a nice one! 8 MPs... my camera is jealous! :)

Melissa said...

Sorry to make your camera jealous. It was a great deal, it even comes with a 2GB memory card and a case. If you are ever looking for new electronic check out www.newegg.com, that is where I found it and the prices are great.