Monday, October 6, 2008

Our weekend...

We had a great weekend babysitting the kids, it is good practice for us. They came over Saturday evening and we played, ate supper, gave bath's and just had a great time. They also went to church with us, which went pretty well considering Payton goes every once in a great while with her Grandma and Keegan never goes. On the way home from church Payton told me "When I come to your house again we can go to church." I think she liked it.
Well I guess I'd better go and make my husband an Apple salad I promised him. In other news they have begun some harvesting but not what they would normally be doing at this time, all the rain this spring really messed things up. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I will try to get some pictures this week. Charlin informed me the other day that I am starting to get fat, six year olds always say it so nicely.