Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ladybug, Ladybug fly away home...

I used to think ladybugs were cute little insects but that is until I spent a fall in Iowa. Every fall they invade our house, yesterday was no exception. It was a very beautiful day the weather was about 60 degrees, the sun was shining and someone was combining bean across the road from us.
When I went outside late in the afternoon this is the sight I saw, a polka dot house. I could not even leave my storm door open to let sunlight in cause they were just coming in a making themselves at home.
Well anyway that is the joys of living in the country. All we need are a couple of good cold days and nights and the problem will pretty well be taken care of. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week. I am off to town and then to get busy making some more Christmas presents that need to be completed by Monday.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Whew... that's a lot of bugs! I take it you won't be doing your child's room in lady bugs any time soon! :) Have a great day!