Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Small Wonders Wednesday ~ Munchkin Products Part 1

I have to tell you I love products made by Munchkin,   they are quality.    The duo has decided they love eating solids and so I got them these Mesh Fresh Food Feeder and let me tell you they love them.  I have given them banana in it and I also make a thick cereal with some baby food Green Beans mixed in it and boy did they like that.    These feeders are a mesh bag with a handle for baby to hold onto,  they open so you can fill them.   They can be a little tricky to clean but if you rinse them and soak them immediately after eating you will find them clean up fairly easy.  They are also dishwasher safe ~  great for sanitizing once in awhile. 
 No clothes, laying on a towel in the living room, eating cereal with Green Beans,  what more could a baby ask for.
I am going to be letting them try some more fresh fruits and veggies in theses feeders soon.   Maybe apples, peaches, pears, potatoes, what do you suggest?   What are some fruits and veggies that are soft or can be steamed and made softer that would be good for the duo to try?

*Fresh Food Feeders can usually be found at Wal-Mart, Target and Diapers.com,  for 20% off your Diapers.com order please leave me a comment or email and I will give you a special code.
*These opinions are entirely my own,  no product or money was exchanged for this review.

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

Love their products too. Love your CUTE chubby babies! =)

Thanks for your fun comment on my Father's Day post. How fun that you know David and Janet. David Spivey and my Phillip went to the Christian school that the Gospel Center Church had (that's the church that Phillip pastored) when they were in the 9th grade.

And we've known Janet since our AZ days...she attended our Gospel Center church for awhile...so Phillip was her pastor. She's a dear and we LOVE going shopping together. Just went shopping last night for our WEAKNESS....Shoes. =)

Hoping you are having a Blessed Summer! =)
~Heather!~