Monday, June 17, 2013

Mommy Moments Monday

This being Father's Day weekend made me think about the wonderful man God allowed me to marry.   I am so thankful for the man I married he loves God, me and our children, Oh, so much.   I love the way he helps take care of the kids, feeds, dresses, plays with them and even changes a diaper on occasion.   Sure we have had our ups and down but I can honestly say I love him more today then I did when I married him  8 1/2 years ago.   
 November 12, 2004   I married my best friend and the love of my life.
 Thank you God for the wonderful man you gave me.
 January 27, 2009 God gave us a precious little girl Piper J.~  she stole Daddy's heart right from the start.
December 25, 2012  God gave us a double blessing Blake & Brenna joined our little family ~  and they to have filled Daddy's heart and arms.

   I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and if you had the privilege of having a great Father I hope you took the time to tell him how much he is loved and appreciated.   If your Father is no longer living I know the day is bitter sweet but we can still thank God for the privilege of having had a wonderful Father.   

No comments: