Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Growing Girls...

If I put a brick on her head will it make her stop growing? Sunday night I put Piper is this cute outfit, she looked adorable. The only problem is it made my baby look too grown up. I love watching her learn new things and go through all the "baby" stages, but I am kinda sad cause my baby is getting to be such a big girl.
Well here is picture of my "other girl", Payton was in a wedding last week and then came to spend the night with us. I just can't believe how fast she has grown, it seems like just yesterday I kept her for the first time, she was two months old when she began coming to my house. Anyway just thought I would let you see my two beautiful girls, hope to get more updates soon. I have been working on the bathroom, that post will be coming shortly.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Cute! Cute!! Piper does look so big! It is amazing how fast they grow!

June Robinson said...

So precious. Tell Payton she looked so pretty in her wedding dress. My chubby little Piper looks so cute too!