Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

FreeLayoutIcons.com: Thousands of Graphics and Layouts
Thanksgiving Myspace Comments / Cute Myspace Layouts

Well I just wanted to write a quick note and tell all my friends and family Happy Thanksgiving. Payton just went down for a nap and I have a few minutes before I need to finish packing and make a pumpkin pie. We are leaving to go to Arkansas in the morning, it is a seven and a half hour trip. Really not bad, so we hope to arrive in good time. I know we are going to have a great time with the Norwood side of the family, alot of eating, talking and maybe even some shopping. Well I will not make a huge list of things I am thankful for because I don't have that much time. But I am very thankful for each one of you that have been thinking and praying for us and also took the time to write. Your notes were very encouraging. I love and appreciate all of you. I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy turkey day.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! I'll be posting my "greetings" on my blog momentarily! I hope you two have a great trip!