Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Gingerbread House

I began working on my log cabin gingerbread house yesterday afternoon. I have had fun working on it so far, but I am not anywhere near finished, by that time I might have a different opinion. Every year they hold a contest in town and display the houses in store windows on the square. So you know me I decided I should make one, I hope I win something for all this work. I will keep you posted on the progress of construction. I will post pictures later, it's not working right now.

4 comments:

rusty said...

Brrrr, sissy, it is 32 degrees at your place. Hope you all stay toasty warm. It is supposed to get down to around 40 degrees here tonite.

Charity said...

I can't wait to see pictures! Keep warm up there!!

Jennifer Truitt said...

Love your gingerbread house! I have been thinking about trying to make one this year for fun! I'm not sure if it will get past the thinking part!:)

rusty said...

Sis,
I bought a gingerbread house kit at Sams last nite. The whole thing was only 10.00. Matt wants to try his hand at it. We will see what happens. Yours is looking good.