Saturday, June 7, 2008

Italian for the eveing...

Last night we went to the First Friday Artwalk on the square. The theme of the evening was All Things Italian. We had a great time eating pizza, cannoli, Italian ice and just having a good time listening to Italian music, watching dances and more. Here are a few pictures of the evening.
Eric eating my cannoli, he didn't think it looked too good, until he tried it. It was our first time to eat is and I sure will be getting one next year.
The gazebo on the square.
This was so cool to see. This guy is a world pizza champion. He is on a team and they go to Italy to compete. It was very fun to watch him. I tried to video it but it was to dark. Just me and my honey!
Well I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and will have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The picture worked Mom. I like it, email me a copy. Yes it was crowded, that event draws in out of town people.

Candice said...

Oooh, I LOVE Italian food! Looks like y'all had a great time!