Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day's 10, 11 & 12

 Piper's count down bag said to make cookies, so that is just what we did.   Yummy!

 I am running a little behind in posting my pictures but I think I have a pretty good excuse,  "I am expecting twins in about 4 to 5 weeks, I have a 3 1/2 year old and I am trying to get everything ready for my husbands business to fill their taxes."   Yes, I am tired!    
 Making more cookies,  I decided we were making memories not messes.
A box of Christmas goodies for the mailman.  Hope he enjoyed them.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Very fun! Love your pictures! Looks like Piper is really enjoying this Christmas! You don't overdo it!! Hugs!

The Dickinsons said...

How fun to be making cookies with your little girl. I love baking with my kids too. (We just made a bunch of sugar cookies and cut them out for our church snack after church tonight. Elijah our 4 yr. old was my RIGHT HAND MAN while I was making those cookies. Everyone seemed to enjoy them. =)

And what a fun idea to give a Christmas gift to your mail man. How thoughtful! =)

Praying for you and your babies. Take care and don't feel guilty to take naps.
So HAPPY for Karen...isn't her baby boy a dolly?

~Heather~