Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taking a Trip...

I will not be posting a new picture for the 5th day of Christmas unless I double up on a day, we are going to be taking a little trip to the Amana Colonies. We are celebrating our 4th anniversary and also figured this might be the last time for quite a while that we get a trip by ourselves. I am sure I will have plenty of pictures and stories to share when I get back. Until then have a great first week of December. This photo is off the Amana Colonies website, it looked like this last year at this time. We are supposed to get more snow today so it might look like this when we go. How Pretty!

3 comments:

Charity said...

How beautiful!! Enjoy your trip! :)

Candice said...

Have lots of fun!!!

Jennifer Truitt said...

Happy Anniversary and enjoy your time together while you have it!!:) Looks like a fun place to go. Hope you all have a great trip!