Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day's of Christmas...Day 23


All I want for Christmas is a Four Wheel drive. I went to town this afternoon to get a prescription and pick up my last Christmas gift and wouldn't you know I made it to town (the highway was clear) but I got stuck in my own yard. I came into the driveway very slowly but the car did not want to turn, and so here he sits in a rut. My husband sounded very thrilled when I told him.
I had a Dr. appointment today I am 34 weeks and everything is looking good. They said if I would go into labor now the baby would be fine and they would not try to stop it. I would like it to get closer to the due date though, I am not ready just yet.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Poor car! I'm glad you made it there and back safely though! So glad everything is ok with baby and you! :) The longer baby has inside the better... within reason, right? :) I'm excited for y'all!