Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo update

Here are a few photos of the last few days. Not much has been going on except watching the kids. I do not have them tomorrow so I will be spending the day making and canning applesauce. It is wonderful to have on hand to eat but not that wonderful to spend all day making.
Here is my 16 week picture. I am getting a little bigger. Payton is very worried
because our baby does not have a name. She has been coming up with some interesting ones.

The kids and I went on a little walk today. I thought pulling the wagon for a little while would be great exercise but it ended up that Payton wanted to pull it and she did most of the walk.


I have been wanting to try my hand at taking some good pictures of the kids so I will be better prepared when I have my own. Well this is one of the "best" ones I got of Keegan. Needless to say he was not in the mood.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Melissa, You are looking good. It's nice to finally get that tummy isn't it? Makes it even more real if that is possible. Take care of yourself and keep those pictures updated.