Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring or not?

Hello to everyone out in blogging world. We have not been doing much around here except hanging out and enjoying the spring weather, the last few days have been in the 50's and 60's. Payton has loved being able to play outside, playing on the swing set, picking up sticks and having Melissa chase her are just a few of the things she like to do when we are able to go out.

Here is the little trucker, she loved "driving" and honking the air horn. Eric just had to show her where the horn was. :)
Finally getting to swing, it has been a long winter and it is not quite over.
After those few days of nice weather, we woke up to this. I don't know what is going on, I think spring is just trying to tempt us by poking it's head out now and them. I am ready for this white stuff to go away for good. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Well, bummer... more snow. Oh, well. Maybe it's just winter's last fling! :) It's a beautiful day down here!

Anonymous said...

I like that picture of Payton in the truck - she's smiling! Most of her pics she looks so serious :) Hope you don't have anymore snow days - I know how you feel about spring - I am soo ready for it ---- and summer! Crystal

Brittany said...

More SNOW? I send my deepest sympathies...