Saturday, March 22, 2008

A day with Payton.

Well yesterday started out as a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the temperature was rising. So Eric kindly took Payton and I on a four wheeler ride, that little chatter box talked to entire time we were riding. When it came time for Eric to go to work she kept asking for more rides, I believe spring fever has even hit the two year old.
After Payton got up from her nap we dyed some eggs. She thought this was very fun and I had to make sure she did not drink the water. Yuck! It all turned out OK, and we ended up with some pretty eggs. I still love to dye eggs, I guess I am still a kid at heart.
Here are some of the finished product. Payton was quite proud of the eggs and wanted to eat them, she does not realize that they are boiled. Maybe I will let her try one on Monday.

No comments: