Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Giraffes and Donuts

I LOVE my Mother in-law. Well to explain my show of extreme gratitude I will tell you one of the things I love most in life is Krispy Kreme donuts. I can eat them hot, cold or even a couple days old. As you can tell I really do like them, in fact I even have two different Krispy Kreme Christmas ornaments. :) Well to make a long story short me mother in-law went to Des Moines yesterday for business and brought me (well I guess us) a dozen donuts. I am in Heaven.
Payton was playing in the closet today and found a giraffe costume I have. She wanted to wear it, I couldn't resist getting a few pics of her. I thought this one turned out so cute.

5 comments:

Jennifer Truitt said...

Hey Melissa!
Sure do wish I was there to share a donut and some cold milk! Krispy Kremes are absolutely my very favorite too!! I think I could almost set down and eat a whole dozen by myself! I dont' know if my consience would let me though!:)
Enjoy those donuts!
Jen

Charity said...

Wow, am I hungry! Wanna share with an old friend? :) Cute picture of Payton in the costume!

Candice said...

Ooooh, I LOVE Krispy Kreme donuts!!!! Although I don't think I should eat them now...I just ate some Chex Mix because I was absolutely starving!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Krispy Creme!! I wish that there was one near us. You have me slobbering all over the computer! :-)
Have a good day.

Julie Moyer

Brittany said...

What are you trying to do to us?! Gotta go, I have to run down to Krispy Kreme....