Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Giraffes and Donuts

I LOVE my Mother in-law. Well to explain my show of extreme gratitude I will tell you one of the things I love most in life is Krispy Kreme donuts. I can eat them hot, cold or even a couple days old. As you can tell I really do like them, in fact I even have two different Krispy Kreme Christmas ornaments. :) Well to make a long story short me mother in-law went to Des Moines yesterday for business and brought me (well I guess us) a dozen donuts. I am in Heaven.
Payton was playing in the closet today and found a giraffe costume I have. She wanted to wear it, I couldn't resist getting a few pics of her. I thought this one turned out so cute.

6 comments:

Jennifer Truitt said...

Hey Melissa!
Sure do wish I was there to share a donut and some cold milk! Krispy Kremes are absolutely my very favorite too!! I think I could almost set down and eat a whole dozen by myself! I dont' know if my consience would let me though!:)
Enjoy those donuts!
Jen

Charity said...

Wow, am I hungry! Wanna share with an old friend? :) Cute picture of Payton in the costume!

Candles said...

Ooooh, I LOVE Krispy Kreme donuts!!!! Although I don't think I should eat them now...I just ate some Chex Mix because I was absolutely starving!!!!

Julie Moyer said...

I love Krispy Creme!! I wish that there was one near us. You have me slobbering all over the computer! :-)
Have a good day.

Julie Moyer

Rusty said...

Did somebody say DONUTS? Watch out little one, or you will blossom like your mother!
Love ya,
Mom

Brittany said...

What are you trying to do to us?! Gotta go, I have to run down to Krispy Kreme....