Monday, February 11, 2008

Working at the shop

This is how I spent my Saturday. Doing inventory for SouthEast Iowa Diesel. It is a dirty job, I guess the maid does not get upstairs to clean. :) Well anyway I got some of it done and should have no trouble finishing the rest tonight. Other than that our weekend was pretty boring and cold, it did not get above 3 degrees yesterday. I am ready to move south. Mom do you have a room I can stay in?


Here is Eric latest project, he wanted me to be sure I took a picture and posted it. This is their personal tractor and Eric is doing some tune up, as you can see. I don't know how he knows where every piece goes, it just looks like a mess to me. Well I better go get ready for storytime.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Looks like work! :) I wouldn't have the slightest idea about the tractor either!

I'll have a room in a couple of weeks, if you want to come visit! :P

rusty said...

You can visit Chari for a week and then come see me for a week, that way we won't get bored of you!!!HAHA, as if that would happen. It has been 72 degrees most of the day, sunshine and beautiful. All for the love of a man, you left the warm south! You need to convert him!

Charity said...

Yeah, I've had my windows open most of the day, letting the fresh air blow through the house! It's great!! :) (I just thought I would rub it in a little more!) hehehehe

You can take the girl out of the south, but not the south out of the girl, right? :)