Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Artist...

Payton wanted to use markers yesterday, this is the result. I think some ink did get on the paper, but I don't know how much. She loves to draw and is always wanting me to draw things for her(like baby octopus) who does she think I am.

Eric old work shirt made a great smock. Thanks Eric for letting us use it.
Conversation with Payton, yesterday at while we were eating lunch Payton was being naughty, not eating her food and such. So being the good babysitter I am I got onto her, she then said she was mad and then sad. Well this went on for a few minutes until I told her she was really going to get in trouble, she then starts saying "It was a joke, I was just joking." Needless to say it is very hard to get on to her when she says things like that and when Eric is sitting there laughing. She sure keeps things lively around here.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Awwww...poor Patie!!! She's just too cute!

Charity said...

Oh, the things they will say! Cute pictures! I'll have to think about entering Scamp in a show... he may be too old. :)