Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joy's of Christmas - Day 1

Christmas Time is coming and we are getting very excited.  I am loving these burlap count down bags I made and of course Piper is too, since the treat inside are for her.  
  I hope everyone will join in and post your Joy's of Christmas Daily Photo's.  One small change the linky will be located on the upper left side of the screen.  I would also like to have a link back if you will be participating,  it will help us all gain a few more readers for our great blogs.


3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm so excited that I can be a part of it this year! Last year was sooo not a good time. Now, let's just see if I can get one on here every day ;)Love your advent bags idea!

Charity said...

How cute!! Sounds like a lot of fun! (Btw... Can you edit my link? or delete and and I'll reenter - typo...) ;)

Brittany said...

Hmmm...it's not letting me link up - I'll try again later!