Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Party Fun! Part 1


 We hosted our first Christmas Open House Friday night and we had a great time.  The above photo is what you would have seen when you came in the front door, so come on in and enjoy the photo's of the party.  Sure with I could have invited my blog readers to the party.
 Food, Food, Food,  I fixed way too much food.  But it was yummy and know one when away hungry.
 Meatballs, Meat and Cheese tray, Toritilla pinwheels, Mini cheeseballs, Veggies and dip and crackers, now for the desserts, Turtles, Chocolate cake pops, Oreo truffles, Peppermint bark, Dipped pretzels, Peanut butter blossoms and Mini cheesecakes.   The food was wonderful even if I made most of it myself.  :)
 The choice of drinks included, Sweet Tea, H2O, Hot Apple Cider, Eggnog and Sparkling Grape Juice.
 Another shot of the desserts.  
We also had a candy bar, the kids loved it.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Looks soo yummy!!!

Brittany said...

You've just made me very very hungry. I wish you could have invited your blog readers, too ;) And it looks pretty, too!