Saturday, December 17, 2011

Joy's of Christmas - Day 15

 OH, please tell me I am not the only one who hates gift bags and mismatched paper.  I am very particular about my Christmas wrapping paper, ribbon and tags.  I guess if I waited until Christmas Eve to wrap the gifts it would not make any difference about the paper but since I wrap as I buy I like it to be just as nice as the gifts inside.   Please tell me I am not the only one like this. :) 
To get those packages looking so pretty I had to hire some creative little elves to help me.  They like wrinkles paper and lots & lots of tape.   And the also wrap a "gift" and immediately open it again.  It is very entertaining for them, Yeah!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Nope. You're not the only one! I am SO picky about Christmas paper. To a fault, probably. And it *has* to match the theme of the Christmas tree. It's a sickness... Not a fan of gift bags, either. These kiddos want something they can rip open!
And, oh yes - I LOVE how a simple piece of wrapping paper can entertain a child for a very long time! ;)