Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Loving me some cute Christmas cards.


Don't you just love this card? I am having a hard time deciding which design I like the best, there are so many neat ones to choose from. Shutterfly just has way too many cool designs.
As I mentioned in a post a few days ago Shutterfly is doing a promotion for bloggers, I am very excited about participating in this promotion. I have been looking at Shutterflys Christmas cards for awhile and I would love to order from them. There are so many neat styles to choose from, modern, classy and funky. Don't you just love to receive a card with a picture, I know I do. I just love seeing the way children have grown and seeing the smiling faces of friends and relatives I have not seen in a long while. Shutterfly will be helping me make my Christmas card designing easy this year and hopfully put a smile on the faces of those receiving them.
I recently received a photo thank you card for a wedding gift, the bride and groom were holding signs that read "Thank You." It was such a great idea that I am thinking of using it for Pipers birthday thank you's. Thank you cards are something else I enjoy receiving, it is nice to know that the person has received and hopfully liked your gift. Thanks Mom for making me write thank you's, I appreciate it now.
I am sure I could find some great items in there photo gifts too, who wouldn't want a mug with a picture of my little cutie on it? I know some Grandparents that sure would.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and don't forget to choose Shutterfly for your photo cards and gifts.

No comments: