Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tour...


The entryway.
Welcome to our home, I am so glad you stopped by for a look at my Christmas decorations. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I enjoy decorating our home for the season.
The living room tree, this tree is decorated with ornaments my parents gave to me while I was growing up and ones we have added since being married. This tree holds may happy memories.

Just a little nook in the living room.
Cute little kitchen tree.

My daughters tree.

Pink & Green for the guest bedroom.

Mr. Pelican guards the master bedroom tree.

And last but not least my Hot Pink & Black tree in none other than the bathroom.
So glad you stopped by and visited, too bad you could not come by in person and I could offer you all something warm to drink and a Christmas treat or two. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. For more tour of homes visit the Nester, there are many homes to visit.

7 comments:

A Stable Beginning said...

Everything is just beautiful, love all your trees.
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your home looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing & Happy Holidays!

Brittany said...

It's so good to be back online again and "visit" everybody! Your house looks so cute!

petrii said...

Your trees are so creative and beautiful!! Thank you for opening up your home to us. You are a beautiful family!!!

Have a Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas,
Dawn @ dawnscottagecorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the kitchen tree with the red & white star!!

Jennifer Truitt said...

Beautiful!!! You did a great job!!

Dena Pickle said...

ahhhh! i love it.
merry christmas
dena