Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day...

I had a great first Mother's Day, I love being a Mommy. I hope and pray all of you had a great Mother's Day too and I am praying that some of you will be able to celebrate your first Mother's Day real soon.
I received a Vera Bradley lunch bag, cooler(Sierra Mist included), paper clips and a book for Piper, from my Mother in law. I could not ask for a better Mother in law. I am getting a great gift from my husband, he is letting Piper and I go visit my family in Louisiana for a week and a half. We are flying out tomorrow, Matt graduates from LSUS on Sunday and we are going to have a great time celebrating. Well I better go finish the packing. I will keep everyone updated while I am there.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Happy first Mother's day! I love how the Sierra Mist matches the Vera Bradley bags! :)