Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day...


I hope everyone has had a great Memorial Day and has taken time to remember why we have this holiday. Thank You to all who have fought for our country and for those who are fighting even now, we thank you for the bottom of our hearts.
This morning Eric, Piper and I went to town for a Memorial Day service on the town square, we enjoyed it despite the sprinkles of rain.
I took this picture last night after church, I thought she looked adorable. This Memorial Day is quite different from last years, last year on this day we found out that we were going to have a baby in about eight months. My how time flies.
Piper enjoyed hearing the band play, she became very still which is kind of unusual for her.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Hey, Melissa, I heard from a very proud Modge that Piper rolled over yesterday. She is one of the most friendliest babies. She has a smile for everyone.