Monday, January 12, 2009

My Baby Shower...

I had a wonderful baby shower on Friday night. The weather (we thought it was going to ice again) was great and lots of ladies came. I got so many great things, only three have to be returned. Sorry these pictures are out of order but I was trying to upload them while holding Keegan and keeping him from hitting the keyboard.
Merlin and Kim gave us this stroller and carseat set. Now we can bring baby home from the hospital.
Payton helped me open my presents, she thought everything was for her.

Eric's Granny Miller made this quilt for baby. I love it and can't wait to use it for baby.



Crystal Gilchrist and Kyla Wize came down from the Quad Cities, it was so much fun to have them come. Shawna also came and brought Payton and Keegan.


The pile of presents before I opened them. Like I said I got lots of stuff.

Me and my little Payton.

Mommy and baby with our yummy Strawberry and Cream cake.






3 comments:

Charity said...

Looks like you all had fun!! I love the quilt! :)

Brittany said...

Looks like you had a great shower! I have to agree with Chari - I LOVE the quilt! It will be a great keepsake.

Candice said...

Wow...looks like you had a great time!!!