Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I love kids...

Yesterday was kind of a sad day for me, it was the last day I kept the kids until sometime after the baby is born. It is amazing how much you can love someone else's kids. I decided to quit keeping them a few weeks before the baby is due because I have projects I would like to get done around the house before our fun life begins and who knows I might surprise everyone and go early. (I really doubt it!!!)
It snowed yesterday and the kids and I had a great time watching it fall... huge beautiful flakes.

Buzz(Dennis), Crystal and Autumn Gilchrist came down this last weekend for my baby shower, the spent Friday night and most of Saturday with us. We had a great time catching up, playing games and playing with Autumn, what a sweetheart. The guys went four-wheeling too, it snowed Friday night, so they had a lot of fun.

Some of the pretty snow we got yesterday, we are supposed to get more tonight. Anywhere from 3 to 5 inches. Anyone want to build a snowman?


A baby tummy makes a great pillow. Keegan was very sleepy yesterday after lunch but did not want to miss out on watching Eric and Payton play, so he found a good pillow and watched the action for the mountain top. Well I guess that is an update on the happenings around our house, tomorrow I am going to try to post nursery photo's. But I need to finish putting all the shower gifts away first, it is a little bit messy in there.



1 comment:

Charity said...

Sweet pictures! I can't wait to see the nursery! :)