Monday, January 5, 2009

Around our house...

Well not much exciting has been going on around our house except that Eric got a nasty cold and I got the stomach flu. I was very thankful it only lasted a day, I was one sick girl. On to better topics, we had Christmas with Eric's parents, sister and brother in-law Friday night, we had a good time and came home with lots of presents. Not much is going on this week except the church is holding a baby shower for me on Friday night, I will try to get someone to take pictures for me and get them posted as soon as possible. Friday when I went to my Dr. appointment he said I had a lot of work to do before the baby came, I was not to happy to hear that. I wanted to hear that things were moving right along, oh well I guess I still have four week until my due date. What's the rush? Well just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive, I just have not felt like posting much lately. Until next time!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, girl, I dreamed about you last night. Yeah, really! You'd had your baby. I won't tell you what it was, but baby was very cute with chubby cheeks and super skinny legs. I hope these days pass quickly for you.
I'm anxious to be Auntie to your little one. Love Ya, Holly

Candice said...

Awww....I'm sorry you were sick. I hope you do "all your work" so you can have a healthy baby!!!