Saturday, July 19, 2008

More Pictures

I have even more pictures but I will not take the time
to share all of them right now. I will try to post again soon, we will be going up to camp in
the morning and then I will be staying until Tuesday night. Eric is going to be lonely here at home or maybe it will be me who will miss him. Anyway got to go get my bags packed. Hope
everyone has a nice weekend.
Just hanging out with Dixie.
All the Robinson's came over for supper on Monday night.
We had a great time eating and being together.
Dad- The King of the grill.
Ashlan playing Candy Land with Sarah and Alex.
Zachery eating his ice cream. Yummy!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Fun pictures! Love you baby bump! :) Sure wish we could have gotten together... next time. :) Have fun at camp!!

Jennifer Truitt said...

Looks like you had fun on vacation!! I got my blog up and going...finally! truitttimes is the name. Take it easy!