Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two by Two

Well Julie wanted to know what my answers would be on the Two quiz so here goes.

The Two's
Two Names I go by:
1. Yissy (Payton's name for me)
2. Sissy

Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now:
1. Green and navy polo shirt
2. Jean skirt

Two of My Favorite Things to do:
1. Spend time with Eric
2. Sing and "dance" with my brother

Two Things I want very badly at this moment:
1. For the weather to turn nice and warm
2. For vacation time to be here

Two Pets I had/have:
1. Rebel
2. Tiger

Two people you would like to fill this out:
1. Chari
2. Crystal

Two things I did last night:
1. Folded laundry
2. Ate supper with my husband

Two things I have eaten today:
1. Toaster Strudel
2. Goldfish crackers

Two people I last talked to:
1. Payton
2. Eric

Two things I am doing tomorrow:
1. I have no idea
2. Same as above

What was my longest car ride:
1. Shreveport, LA to Colorado
2. Iowa to Shreveport, LA

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke
2. Cream Soda

Two things I have done today:
1. Laundry
2. Cleaned up finger paint. :)

If you don't want to do the Two's that is ok but I would like to see what every ones answers are. I hope you are all having a great week. I will post a new update soon.

No comments: