Monday, December 23, 2013

Capturing December ~ Day's 20, 21, 22 & 23

 Day 20 ~  Friday night we opened stocking...Piper seems to like what she is opening.

 Day 21 ~ Saturday we traveled from Iowa to Arkansas to be with my Grandmother and family for the weekend...sleeping really does make the trip go faster.
 Day 22 ~ Sunday I was able to spend time with my a few of my cousins...Christie and are just six months apart( we have another cousin Keren who is six months older then me),  getting to spend time with any of them is special.
 Here is Piper and my cousin Christie's little guy Tyler,  theses two are only a month apart.
Day 23 ~  We finally got to my parents in Louisiana,  NeeNee was to happy to have her babies.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Great pics! Love the one of all 3 sleeping in the car =) Merry Christmas to you all!