Friday, October 16, 2009

My finally FOF!

Many months ago I told you I was redoing the bathroom, well what do you know it is finally done. The above picture gives you an idea of what it did look like, I was babysitting the day they worked on it and forgot to get any better photos. We got ceramic tile, new cabinet with double sinks and a new toilet.
I went with hot pink and black for my color scheme and I love it.
I had these plates laying around and decided they needed a face lift, so I cut out a few flowers on Provo craft vinyl with my handy dandy cricut cutter. Tada, a new look.
I also cut out the letters for this wall and spray painted this cute bicycle.

The curtains were a shower curtain I found at Goodwill and Mom found the pink and
black trim. Hope you enjoyed my finished object, I sure am. Go on over to the Chari Tree
for more cute finished objects.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

**Clapping!** Great Redo! Way to go for making your own wall letters, and plate decals - they're the perfect touch. I'm really into the black and white frenchy look right now, I plan to do that in one of our bathrooms when we move - and I'm excited about it. (Only it will be accented with sage green.) The curtains and lamp turned out great, too!

Charity said...

Love it! Love it!! So cute! I love what you did with the plates and the wall decals! Everything turned out so cute... you've been busy! :)

Shirley said...

You did a good job. I'm proud of you.

RicKaren said...

Great job! I have a thing for the pink and black bathroom too! =)