Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy, Busy...

Just thought I would post a couple pictures of Piper and give you a quick update on the goings on around here. Miss Piper is changing everyday, as you can tell she is pulling up on her knees some and army crawling everywhere. There is never a dull moment around here with her.
Here is a picture of her two teeth, not the greatest but that is the best I could do. We are taking her to Old Threshers tomorrow and I know we will have a great time. Pictures to come.
On to a something different, I am so excited a scrapbook store opened in our small town. YEAH!!!! I informed the ladies running the place that they would be the reason for my divorce. No, I am not getting a divorce but with a scrapbook store only 10 minutes away not 45 minutes, I could get into major trouble. Anyway I just thought I would let ya'll in on my excitement. Well hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

It's fun to watch them at that age - they discover something new every day :) Have fun with the scrapbook store, and don't forget to show us what you do with your new stuff!

Grumpy said...

I think Piper would like to come home with Modge in October and spend a few weeks with Grumpy!

Donna Pedersen Paul said...

My girls were just talking about the caramel apples from Old Threshers - THE BEST!!! Eat one for us!! :) We always LOVED Old Threshers!