Thursday, July 2, 2009

More about Piper...

Here is our big girl wearing her red shoes. Every girl has to have a pair of red shoes, right? As you can tell she is learning to sit up, still very tipsy but starting to get the hang of it. Nice diaper too :)
My Daddy showed me how to get my toe in my mouth and now I think it is so yummy. Thanks for the showing me this neat trick Dad.
Poor Piper had a bad hair day and the poor thing doesn't even have very much hair. This is how you hair looks after you have turned yourself all around in your crib. Well I guess I'd better go, I have to work for my Mother inlaw in the morning and I need some sleep. Until next time hope you have a wonderful Friday.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Love the red shoes... she's really stylin'! The eating the foot thing... now that's flexibility!! :)

Donna Pedersen Paul said...

These are so precious!! Thanks A LOT, Eric, for teaching Piper how yummy toes are!! :) So sweet!! Tell your parents hello for me, Eric!!

Grumpy said...

That girl must be starving to be sucking on her toes! She needs some good southern cooking to fatten her up!