Thursday, July 2, 2009

More about Piper...

Here is our big girl wearing her red shoes. Every girl has to have a pair of red shoes, right? As you can tell she is learning to sit up, still very tipsy but starting to get the hang of it. Nice diaper too :)
My Daddy showed me how to get my toe in my mouth and now I think it is so yummy. Thanks for the showing me this neat trick Dad.
Poor Piper had a bad hair day and the poor thing doesn't even have very much hair. This is how you hair looks after you have turned yourself all around in your crib. Well I guess I'd better go, I have to work for my Mother inlaw in the morning and I need some sleep. Until next time hope you have a wonderful Friday.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Love the red shoes... she's really stylin'! The eating the foot thing... now that's flexibility!! :)

June Robinson said...

Thanks for the update. Love the toes in the mouth. Thanks Dad for showing her how to do that.

Donna Pedersen Paul said...

These are so precious!! Thanks A LOT, Eric, for teaching Piper how yummy toes are!! :) So sweet!! Tell your parents hello for me, Eric!!

Grumpy said...

That girl must be starving to be sucking on her toes! She needs some good southern cooking to fatten her up!