Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter at our house

 As you can tell Piper really enjoyed dying eggs. 
 The Easter bunny came to help me make jello and what a cute bunny it was.
 Piper was thrilled with her Easter basket and the basket is for her trike, she is happy about that.  But we all know Easter is not all about the bunny, eggs or candy, no it is about a Man who gave his life for you and me, that we may have our sins forgiven and live with him forever.  Thank you Jesus for your gift to us.  If you ask Piper "what is Easter about?"  She will tell you "God's son, who died on the cross for us."  So glad my little girl is learning about Jesus.
 Here are a few photos we snapped when we go home from church, not bad for using a tripod and timer for some of them. 

 Love my little family.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter day wherever you may have been.

2 comments:

RicKaren said...

I think you're right--we got the same sweater on! Great minds must think alike since we chose the same color scheme too! =)

Charity said...

Very fun!! Love Piper's expresssions!! :) Happy Easter to y'all!