Friday, March 9, 2012

Finished Object...Welcome

I am loving having a nice front door to hang wreaths on.  I got the basic idea for this wreath from Pinterest and then just made it my on. Check out my "Door Love" board, I have pinned a lot of great door decoration ideas.(click on the Pinterest link above).   I also found the flower tutorial on there, they were extremely easy to make (will be making more.)  Well that is all for my finished object, I am linking up to the Charitree for her Finished Object Friday Party, check out they yummy looking cake she made.  :)

4 comments:

RicKaren said...

That's cute!

Brittany said...

That is seriously cute! May have to try that myself ;)I'm loving banners lately.

Brittany said...

That last comment was me by the way...

Charity said...

That is soo adorable!! Love the little pendant banner!! Hmmm... maybe it's time to make another wreath. :)