Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is on the way...

I think spring might just be on it's way to the great state of Iowa, I am so happy. Yesterday it was almost 70 degree's and sunny, today it is supposed to be almost 80. So I dug in Piper's closet and found some cute outfits for her to wear. And I just could not resist posing her for a few photo's. Hope you enjoy them.
Relaxing in Mom's Longaberger basket.
This one is for Grumpy (no headband)

Don't know why this one is turned wrong. Sorry!


Sitting Pretty



Cheese'n for Mommy. Got to love it.





7 comments:

Charity said...

Love, love the last picture!! :) She's so cute! I hope we get to meet her soon. :)

Brittany said...

Those are all cute pics, but that last one is a real winner! So Cute - thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning! Oh, and LOVE the headband :)

Shirley said...

Thank you for the darling pics. Like Britt said, "they put a smile on my face!" It's been awhile since I saw her and my, how she's changed! I love her red hair and blue eyes. She's a sweetie!

Candice said...

Awww.....love the pics!!! She is such a cutie!!!

Michelle said...

I love these pictures Melissa...she is such a doll. Keep em coming.

Jennifer said...

Wow! You did a great job on those pictures. She is soooooo cute! I love the last picture!

Anonymous said...

Piper is soo cute!